LG Optimus F6 Forum

Support APN settings for H2O wireless

I have seen a lot of different APN settings to connect to H2O Wireless...but none of them are specific to this phone and I can't get any of them to work. Currently I can't text or use data.

Help please!

Related:

#1 McZwick, Sep 12, 2014
Hello and welcome to the forums I don't know what u have as the APN but feel free to edit as you see

https://www.h2owirelessnow.com/mainControl.php?page=dataManualConfig

#2 BRAINZ2013, Sep 12, 2014
Thanks! I had seen that info, but it doesn't quite fit with what I have on my phone. This is where I think things should go...could you please correct what's wrong?

Name: Doesn't matter
APN: att.nvmo
Proxy: 66.209.11.33
Port: 80
Username: not set
Password: not set
MMSC: not set
MMS proxy: not set
MMS port: not set
MMC: 310
MNC: 410
Authenticaiton type: none
APN type: default
APN protocol: IPv4

I don't have any fields labeled WAP, or specifically calling for URL's.

Thank you!

#3 McZwick, Sep 12, 2014
Name: H2O
APN: att.mvno
Proxy: 66.209.11.33
Port: 80
Username:
blankPassword:
blankServer:
blankMMSC:*http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS Proxy: 66.209.11.33
MMS Port: 80
MCC:310
MNC:410
APN Type: default,supl,mms

#4 BRAINZ2013, Sep 12, 2014
Thanks for the help. I put that in and it's still not working. Terribad H2O tech support said there was something wrong with my account and they tried to reset it, but couldn't. Soooo....I guess I just continue waiting...

thanks again

#5 McZwick, Sep 12, 2014
Any luck getting this to work on your F6?

#6 Superorb, Mar 4, 2015
I eventually did. Finally found some guy at H20 Wireless who was nice AND knew what he was doing. This is what I have on my phone now, and it works just fine:

Name: doesn't matter
APN: att.mvno
Proxy: Not Set
Port: Not Set
Username: Not Set
Password: Not Set
MMSC: Not Set
MMS Proxy: Not Set
MMS Port: Not Set
MCC:310
MNC:410
Authentication type: None
APN Type: default
APN protocol: IPv4

If you have to deal with H20 customer support, know this. Some days when you call you get sent to the Dominican Republic, other days you get sent to New Jersey. Nobody in the DR was ever helpful...the people in NJ were. If I had to do it again, I'd hang up if I get someone from the DR, note the time, and call a different time. When the NJ office is open the calls go there. That's what the guy who fixed my problem told me anyway. Good luck!

#7 McZwick, Mar 9, 2015