Cardboard (Download) Forum

Free Google Cardboard?

Honestly I don't think you can get Google Cardboard absolutely free. You may find some "free" Cardboards but still you'll have to pay shipping which will be more than Cardboard price.
I was able to get Google Cardboard absolutely free last year when new movie of Star Wars was released and Google gave away free Star Wars design Cardboards but it was one time offer and only continued for few hours.
If you want Cardboard I think you should collect some $$ and get Cardboard from Amazon or eBay for as low as 2-5$ :)

#2 Gamer333, May 21, 2017
Many companies have had free Cardboard giveaways, but they don't last very long. Recently Kia was giving them away a couple weeks ago, lasted less then a day:

https://androidforums.com/threads/free-google-cardboard-hurry.1143589/

As @Gamer333 mentioned they are very cheap if you can't find a free one.

#3 kate, May 21, 2017
Yes I agree with you, because it is very unlikely if you want to get for free

#4 Androidroid, Sep 10, 2017
Build one yourself, but you might not be able to get all the materials you need for free though.

#5 mikedt, Sep 11, 2017
Not sure if this is still valid but the sign up page doesn't say they've stopped or they're all out or Offer over or anything like that. It's over a year old from the group Pentatonix.

#6 dontpanicbobby, Sep 11, 2017
What's the use of this 1st time I heard this.

#7 MarthaCox, Sep 11, 2017
To me Google Cardboard is a novelty item. The main use I think of is looking around at a location I've never been to before. There is a demo on a mountaintop that is pretty impressive and an undersea environment which while animated shows off the 360-degree viewing that is possible using Google Cardboard. Think of it as an updated Stereopticon not a View-Master.

#8 dontpanicbobby, Sep 11, 2017