Sony Xperia S Forum

Support How do i remove multiple home screens?

hey guys, i recently got my experia s and i cant stand having 5 home screens, i just like the one main screen..

so how do i remove the others, im referring to the little dots on the top of the screen that indicate how many screens you can swipe between..

it was simple to remove on my galaxy, but i am over trying to work it out on my experia s! would love someone to point out how its done, thanks :)

Related:

#1 kendrick4life, May 21, 2012
Pretty sure you can't, not without using another launcher.

#2 Tyseyh, May 22, 2012
See this thread: http://androidforums.com/sony-xperia-s/552237-deleting-standard-apps.html go down to I think the 13th post. It can't really be done but a launcher is the next best thing.

#3 heavensenttom, May 23, 2012
Hi, I don't know if it is the same as a sony xperia z, but with mine all you have to do to delete an extra home page is hold down the screen (and the add apps, widgets etc part will pop up) and then press the x button on the right hand corner of the white rectangle that pops up onto the page. Hope this works for you guys.

#4 rob0022, Aug 20, 2013
Welcome to the foums kendrick4life. Try this; From your home screen try pinching inward from either side. Then you can drop excess screens into the trashcan.

#5 dontpanicbobby, Aug 20, 2013