LG G Stylo Forum

Root [Metro PCS Lg G Stylo v10j Firmware Update] Stuck in Bootloop

Hey, can anyone help me PLEASE. I previously used @GameTheory's update for v10i and had no problems but when I downloaded his update for v10j, I Followed the same instructions including flashing the supersu.zip but with this update since I rebooted I am now stuck in a bootloop. It gets to the metropcs logo & reboots. I cannot figure out why this happened. It was the same process I I used before. However I do not have a PC Nor a backup file. I'm in a horrible position because of this. I'd like to know if there is a way to fix this without a PC. I am still able to get into recovery. If someone can help solve this issue as soon as possible I'd greatly appreciate it.

Related:

#1 Deez Robotnik, Sep 23, 2015
Do a factory reset:
  1. Turn off your phone – you can press power button once for selecting “power off” or you can press and hold the power key for about 5 or 6 seconds.
  2. Now, press and hold Power and Volume down buttons at the same time.
  3. When the LG logo appears, release the keys.
  4. Immediately press Power and Volume Down buttons again until the Hard Reset menu will be displayed.
  5. Press Power button once and confirm the hard reset operation (this will not be necessarily if your LG Stylo is running on a custom recovery image).
  6. That’s it; now your LG Stylo will boot into recovery mode.

#2 AMOCO, Sep 23, 2015
Getting into recovery isn'the issue. The v.10j update left my phone stuck in a bootloop. I can boot into TWRP.

#3 Deez Robotnik, Sep 23, 2015
In order to get out of the boot loop try by factory resetting.Since you have TWRP go in to it and clear cache and data.

#4 AMOCO, Sep 23, 2015
Try Reflashing v10i from GT ....
Believe this been answered on His Thread already

#5 DrakenFX, Sep 24, 2015
I did & it worked.. I believe i posted in another thread

#6 Deez Robotnik, Sep 24, 2015
It won't work

#7 Marsean678, Feb 27, 2017
Can someone please help you unfreeze my lg g stylo from the MetroPCS screen

#8 Marsean678, Feb 27, 2017
Try what @DrakenFX suggested and reflash your rom.
That is your next best option.

#9 AMOCO, Feb 27, 2017