LG L70 Forum

Root PA GApps 4.4, 5.0, 5.1

This my thread for PA GApps since the thread is down. I had a bunch of PA GApps Packages still laying around my PC. So I decided to look around my PC (which is a mess) for PA GApps and upload them to Mediafire.

5.1 GApps

5.0 GApps

4.4 GApps

Look at Comparison image in each folder for what each Gapps Package has what in it.

This will work with any KK and LP ROM. Just use the respected GApps Package.

Related:

#1 LitrosNub, Mar 28, 2015 Last edited: May 17, 2015
We're rehosting GAPPS (with permission of course) over here -

http://androidforums.com/forums/gapps-packages.3064/

If you want to save your storage bandwidth and we're missing something, please drop a line to @Skynet11, I'm sure he'll be happy to work with you on this.

#2 EarlyMon, Mar 28, 2015
Yea, but if that ever goes down, we'll still have that. I hardly use Mediafire (mega is my main) so I really don't care on Bandwidth. Also the PA GAPPS creater says anyone has permission to redistribute. He's just not publishing/updating anymore.

#3 LitrosNub, Mar 28, 2015
@EarlyMon Just think of this as another mirror ;)

#4 LitrosNub, Mar 28, 2015
Yeah, wasn't trying to brag, just being clear - we're kinda hard over on dev credit so we up and asked regardless. ;)

#5 EarlyMon, Mar 28, 2015
Yeah, I'm not trying to shut you down or be official or anything - it's just what I said - if you were short on server bandwidth (which - ok, you're not) - we've got some for it.

#6 EarlyMon, Mar 28, 2015
That's alright. I didn't even know there WAS a subforum for GAPPS. I would have posted it there. :p

#7 LitrosNub, Mar 28, 2015
Are you planning to post it early Mon? (uc what I did thar?) :p

#8 Skynet11, Mar 30, 2015
Nope, I can't keep all of the GAPPS straight in my head and I guarantee I'd bork something. :D

#9 EarlyMon, Mar 30, 2015
I'm signing in just to say how grateful I am to find this mirror. I really have no idea why they have to close and DELETE all the files in XDA thread altogether :/

Anyway, once again, thanks for the mirror :D

#10 j4ck455, Apr 3, 2015 Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
Hey thank you very much for posting here. I thought I was Sol do to xda closing pa gaaps thread and just flashed a ROM to this Motorola Matrix HD Phone & needed the gaaps. Thanks again & have a blessed day.

#11 rubberman365, Apr 28, 2016
Have you tried open gapps? The coolest thing about pa gapps was that they were always up to date with the google apps in the play store. The Open Gapps project has picked up where PA Gapps and TK Gapps left off, offering up to date gapps packages in many different sizes for android versions 4.4, 5.0, 5.1, and 6.0 and they are still being updated every day. You can find them on XDA or at www.opengapps.org

#12 Masterchief87, Apr 28, 2016