Nextbit Robin Forum

Random text sent to my girlfriend

Yesterday, I was texting my girlfriend and then I pressed my cellphone with my shoulder and some buttons by accident and called her, after I closed the call, this text message was sent to her:

"n I will have the time and money to you as a whole bunch form can do the house to and fro you and the second time around for you read this and other details of my favorite videos of Andrew about this property hasn't shared from the airport on Friday so if we are not in my head your email find frontrunner and a great time with your friends you heard have a nice to have"

I have never seen this message and now she thinks I am talking to another girl and she is not sure if she believes me. could anyone help me to know what happened?

Thank you

Related:

#1 arthurgebel, Aug 11, 2017
Tell her what happened.
If she doesn't believe you move along

#2 Dannydet, Aug 11, 2017
To prove you are innocent take out your phone type a word. You would see a few suggestions. Tap any one of them and more will appear. I am assuming this is what might have happened.

Even if after this she does not believe do not feel sad because a person like you might deserve someone better.

#3 Leon Marco, Aug 12, 2017
That was my thought too: predictive text was composing gibberish.

Since that message makes no sense at all, and clearly wasn't composed by anything sentient, I would think it's obviously something like that rather than a message to/from another girl (unless she thinks you are dating a poorly-coded chatbot...).

#4 Hadron, Aug 12, 2017
Lol! AF delivers, on tech advice, and also relationship problems :)

#5 LV426, Aug 12, 2017