Samsung Galaxy S Forum

Support USSD Codes not running

Hi,

1. I am not able to run USSD codes on my GalaxyS-I9000. Whenever I dial any USSD it says "USSD Code Running" and then it disappears, nothing happens after this.
2. Every time after I hung up a call in my old cell/any other cell it use to show the balance amount I have (prepaid card) and last call cost, but in my GalaxyS its not showing anything after the call.

Please help me with this, to know my balance now I have to call and listen to the operator(it sucks) :(

Thanks...

Related:

#1 R.S.G, Nov 9, 2010
I noticed this also problem, and it seemed to be tied to the mobile tracker been enabled: that was running 2.1

I've tried it again now running 2.2 and it seems to execute the codes no problem.

#2 graphic2001, Nov 9, 2010
Right, i disabled my mobile tracker and the codes are runnin fine. Is there a way to let codes run on 2.1 with mobile tracker on...
Anyone??

#3 R.S.G, Nov 9, 2010
Thanks, disabling the Mobile Tracker worked

#4 PrabhuLive, Jan 13, 2011
i am not able to run the ussd code on my samsung galaxy3 pls send reply to me how can i use ussd code in my samsung galaxy3 mobile .

#5 surendar, Jan 20, 2011
how can i use android 2.2 update software how can i install the software to my mobile SAMSUNG GALAXY3

#6 surendar, Jan 20, 2011
Can u please explain how u disabled mobile tracker?

Thanks

#7 al-bk32, Feb 3, 2011
friends there is an app called 'ussd checker' in app market...this app refreshes the information hourly nd has a widget to display the info on home screen...this shows the balance even with the tracker on..its working on my galaxy 3 :)

#8 pst1703, Feb 28, 2011
market ---> http://market.android.com/details?id=com.iba.ussdchecker

#9 pst1703, Feb 28, 2011
ussd code is not running. I'm not able to know my balance. every time I dial the number ussd code runs and in few second it disappear and normal screen appears. what should I do.

#10 hemant841, May 31, 2011

Go to Settings->Location and Security->Mobile tracker
turn it off for letting USSD code.
But it compromises with the security of you fone.... your call

#11 R.S.G, Jul 15, 2011
Hello guys i have the same device and i am using this app and it works fine for managing and dialing USSD commands. Check and try it out

https://market.android.com/details?id=teklabz.ussddirectory.android.activities&feature=search_result

#12 uramzi, Jul 17, 2011

At the enddd...found :eek:
Remove any "Blacklistcall" application orrr...
check "blacklistcall" configuration and find "Call confirm"(must unthick);)

#13 nape, Oct 30, 2011
hi, i just started using samsung galaxy and tried assigning contacts for my speed dial list. i unintentionally checked an option saying USE DEFAULT SETTING. then tried the assigned number and it said USSD CODE RUNNING. then disappear.
Anyone who can help me. pls...

#14 mye mye mye, Jan 24, 2012
Hi,

I have htc wild fire (old htc wild fire), I have started the phone after 2 months with new sim card of Tata docomo (prepaid) and it is asking USSD code..
what I have to enter, please reply,

#15 panchaljigar, Feb 2, 2012
Hi,
I too have the same problem on my Galaxy S. I have done the speed dial setting. When I try the speed dial option, I see the message "USSD code running" and the window disappears after a few seconds. Then I see a message "Unknown application". I checked the security settings and found that the Mobile Tracker is turned off (in fact, I haven't even set the mobile tracker recipient. Also, I am unable to connect to the Android Market through WiFi though I can browse the net.
Can someone please help? Thank you.

#16 ramesh1069, Feb 8, 2012
Hi,
I too have the same problem on my Galaxy S. I have done the speed dial setting. When I try the speed dial option, I see the message "USSD code running" and the window disappears after a few seconds. Then I see a message "Unknown application". I checked the security settings and found that the Mobile Tracker is turned off (in fact, I haven't even set the mobile tracker recipient. Also, I am unable to connect to the Android Market through WiFi though I can browse the net.
Can someone please help? Thank you.

#17 ramesh1069, Feb 8, 2012
Hi, I have the Samsung Ace 2x, OS Andriod 4.0.4. I am getting the same error: USSD CODE RUNNING UNKNOWN APPLICATION, whenever I try to call a # using the speed dial. Any solutions? I found out there is no mobile tracker options under the settings or security, looked everywhere. Please help. Thank you.

#18 Ali Reza, Apr 14, 2013
I cant access in any ussd code in my Korean Samsung galaxy s4 says unconditional additional service please contact customer care

#19 ahaduzzaman, Dec 31, 2014
Please help me.. .

#20 ahaduzzaman, Dec 31, 2014
i have also this problem in my samsung galaxy s3 korean...if you have solve this problem please contact me how you have solved this problem...

#21 Yousuf Meraj, Aug 14, 2015
please help me ahaduzaman

#22 Yousuf Meraj, Aug 14, 2015
This is a five year old thread for a Samsung Galaxy S, not the S4, not the S3.

People that were here then are gone now.

Please ask for modern assistance in the forum for your device.

#23 EarlyMon, Aug 14, 2015
how i will ask for modern assistance??

#24 Yousuf Meraj, Aug 14, 2015
By going to the front page of the forums, reading down for your phone model and asking there.

You have the S3?

Try here -

http://androidforums.com/forums/samsung-galaxy-s3.1223/

Hope that helps!

#25 EarlyMon, Aug 14, 2015