Home Forum

Support Phone Stuck on Blue Screen

Hey for anyone out there, I'm looking for some help for my LG G3 phone. The other day, I was watching Youtube in class when suddenly my phone blacked out. I tried turning it back on, but there was no response. Of course, I removed my battery and put it back in to reboot it. The LG logo appears, but after that a plain, blue screen appears. It has no writing, and no other colors or such. Just solid blue. It appears for a couple of seconds, and my phone blacks out again. I tried going into hard reset mode and download mode, but it results in the blue screen again before blacking out. How can I fix this? Please help!!

Related:

#1 McWetta, Sep 13, 2015
You maybe SOL,But lets see what we can do here.
Read and setup all this on the link,
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2785089
Going to try and flash stock firmware and that should fix it.
Need and computer and while flashing stock firmware,Remove sim and/or sd card as flashing stock firmware will wipe them clean.After flashing you can put them back in.
Try your best to get into Download mode.

#2 AMOCO, Sep 13, 2015
I tried the method. I can get it into download mode at first, but now download mode doesn't even show up and goes to the blue screen. Is there another method? I don't want to take it to a repair service, since there's not much money in my pocket to pay.

#3 McWetta, Sep 19, 2015
Sorry I don't know of any.

#4 AMOCO, Sep 19, 2015