Space Drifter (Download) Forum

General Some feedback please, to improve Space Drifter.

Hello friends, I am seeking some space-y feedback on the game Space Drifter in order to improve it further and make the game more fun to play. I hope I am going in the right direction but I am lacking in the audience to try out my game.

Related:

#1 Anurag Clancy, Sep 14, 2017
Ok... That's a very different game than what I was expecting... But lots of fun.

There's a little typo... When I crashed... I got a message saying I could change the control form settings... I think it should say from settings.

Anyway... I'm off to play it some more... It's fun

#2 psionandy, Sep 14, 2017

Omg thank you that you told me. I have plaged it soo many time but I couldnt see it myself. Thanks for the help 😊

#3 Anurag Clancy, Sep 14, 2017
Really nice game. An original idea, which is rare these days. Very well implemented.
I think you have got the difficulty level right.

#4 LV426, Sep 14, 2017
Having said that, I have a slight problem against the ship firing missiles at you. I think the control method for firing your own weapon is a bit clunky, because once my missile is launched, I invariably smack straight into one of the incoming enemy missiles. I haven't actually managed to get past this yet.

#5 LV426, Sep 14, 2017
hmmm i've managed to do it.. but its more luck and keep trying rather than skill... which is a shame.. because that would be really satisfying if it was a skill thing.

Small Bug report...
I've got to level 4, and can't unlock the second ship... possibly because I forgot to do it at level 2?

question....
apart from looking different, is there any advantage in using a different ship?

#6 psionandy, Sep 14, 2017
Hello. Thank you for your feedback. I will make the incoming missile part better, I know it is not very appealing right now but I have some points in my mind. I will update it very soon.
Apart from that the other ships are same in gameplay perspective. But I am a little confused on what should I add with each ship. If you have some suggestions on it, that would be lovely. Thank you agiain.

#7 Anurag Clancy, Sep 14, 2017

I need some feedback on overall gameplay until now. :-D

#8 Anurag Clancy, Sep 19, 2017
There is a slight delay in sounds. Sorry about that, it happen while I was editing the video.

#9 Anurag Clancy, Sep 19, 2017
I merged your new thread into this one. Please use this thread for further announcements, rather than creating new ones. Thanks.

#10 LV426, Sep 19, 2017
I am sorry, I am not fully sure on how to use the android forum. I will read more about it. Thanks for doing the right thing :)

#11 Anurag Clancy, Sep 20, 2017 at 3:03 AM
If possible, I would like you to check out the game again. I resolved many bugs and improved like you told me.

#12 Anurag Clancy, Sep 20, 2017 at 3:04 AM
Hi, I improved the gameplay much better than before, also I made the fighting better and accurate. I also added a boss level. :-D

#13 Anurag Clancy, Sep 20, 2017 at 3:06 AM
I don't seem to see any difference... And there isn't a new version waiting for me on the Play Store

#14 psionandy, Sep 20, 2017 at 6:00 AM

Actually i uploaded the game on beta. If you uninstall the current version, you will be asked to join the beta. Otherwise i will upload an apk on some cloud server.

#15 Anurag Clancy, Sep 20, 2017 at 6:16 AM
That's OK... I'll wait for the full release

#16 psionandy, Sep 20, 2017 at 6:24 AM
Don't you have to publish a beta URL to allow people to download your beta version.

#17 LV426, Sep 20, 2017 at 6:35 AM
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.clancystudios.spacedrifter

You asking for this link? hehe
Sorry I kinda forgot that at first place.

#18 Anurag Clancy, Sep 20, 2017 at 6:36 AM
That's the one. Thanks.

#19 LV426, Sep 20, 2017 at 6:41 AM